Lockers with heating and ventilation were designed to dry wet clothes, shoes and gloves in closed rooms. This is a perfect solution wherever the environmental conditions cause dampness. These may be: construction sites, uniformed services, waterworks, railways, airports, mines, walk-in freezers, skiing resorts and many other.
The lockers are made out of powder coated steel sheet. They are equipped with connection terminals that enable connecting of ventilation duct.
There are several combinations of available lockers for clothes drying:
- locker with ventilation and socket enabling connection of 3 lockers in string,
- locker with heating and ventilation,
- locker with internal partitions in compartments, with heating and ventilation,
- locker with heating, ventilation, time switch and socket enabling connection of 3 lockers in string.
- CE symbol,
- IP 21 resistance class,
- thermal protection against overheating.
CABINET FOR CLOTHES AND SHOES’ DRYING
Cabinet for drying clothes and shoes for 10 working sets of clothing. It is equipped with a bar to hang damp clothes and bottom compartment with 20 pipes for damp shoes. Long pipes enable hanging high working boots. Cabinet with adjustable feet and handles on the sides to move the cabinet easily. Plastic transparent curtain protects from excessive heat loss and enables an easy access to the dried clothes. Cabinet made out of fire galvanized steel sheet.