With each passing day, mankind is becoming more and more aware that caring about the state and well-being of our planet is of particular importance. Each of us is responsible for its fate. Only people have a real influence on how the Earth will look in the future. It depends only on us what conditions our children and grandchildren will live in.
Ecology is a word we meet more and more often. The term is gaining importance among many manufacturers in numerous industries. And what eco-activities does Malow undertake?
Let’s start with our products, we mean metal furniture 😊.
These popular metal cabinets that you are dealing with in your office, locker room or workshop, which you associate with a steel plant, are ecological because:
- they are strong and durable and can last for years,
- they have a timeless design and do not need to be replaced in line with changing trends,
- they can be recycled and the steel extracted from them can be reused to make more cabinets, cars, planes and many other products,
- they can be repainted if they get bored of their colour or scratched,
- when they break, you don’t have to throw them away, you can repair them and still enjoy their functionality.
And the most important thing now!
– robots are used in the production of furniture, which are powered by energy from the sun (!!!)
Yes, we get our power from the sun. We have our own photovoltaic farm, which produces 2.0 MW of power and covers 30% of our energy needs. Since the farm started up, this 2.0 MW has already allowed us to:
And this is not our last word! We are planning further investments in renewable energy sources.
We encourage you to watch the video presenting the photovoltaic farm EKOMalow: