Nowadays, a wardrobe is not only for storing clothes. It is multifunctional thanks to be equipped with a mirror, a towel hanger, a shelf for hats or shoes. A well-designed structure and modern perforation on the door guarantee the flow of fresh air and adequate ventilation.
To all these functionalities, we have added the another one, the ability to recharge the mobile phone or connect electrical devices to an electrical or USB sockets. It is possible thanks to electrical sockets installed inside Sum and Sus cabinets. MSUV cabinets meet European directives and have the CE mark.
Social lockers from the MSUV family intended for the Polish market are equipped with type E electrical sockets with two USB sockets as standard. Type E electrical sockets, colloquially called “French”, have two holes for active contacts and a grounding pin. Standard type E plugs, flat type C plugs and uni-schuko plugs (with a hole for the pin and schuco contacts for grounding – type E and F) are fit to it.
For other markets than Polish, we offer:
- type F sockets- known as the “German” model. They have two holes for contacts, grounding is provided with metal plates at the top and bottom.
- type J sockets – known as the “Swiss” model. They have three holes: two for contacts and one grounding hole just above them.
- type G sockets – known as the “British” model. They have three holes for flat contacts, the vertical one allows you to connect the other two and serves as a ground.
- type K sockets – known as the “Danish” model. They have three holes, two for contacts and one grounding hole above them.
Additionally, we offer two versions of the sockets with USB ports as standard:
- type EU – type E socket version with two USB sockets
- type FU – type F socket version with two USB sockets
Other types of sockets (not listed above) are available on special order.
Each MSUV series cabinet is equipped with an external cable, automatic thermal fuse and overvoltage protection.
MSUV cabinets are compatible with:
- Directive 2014/35/EU of 26 February 2014 on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to the making available on the market of electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits
- PN-HD 60364-4-41 , EN 60335-1, EN 60670-1, IEC 60884-1, IEC 60364-7-713 oraz EN 61293 1994 standards