Nowadays, a social closet is no longer just a place to store clothes. It is also a multifunctional place with a mirror, a towel rail, a shelf for hats or shoes. The well-thought-out design and modern perforation in the door guarantee the supply of fresh air and proper ventilation.
We have added another function to all these functions: the ability to connect electrical equipment to the power source located in the cabinet, recharge the phone from an electrical outlet or USB, etc. It became possible thanks to the electrical sockets installed inside our Sum and Sus cabinets.
We offer 5 types of the most common electrical sockets used in Europe. MSUV cabinets meet European directives and have the CE mark.
Social cabinets from the MSUV family intended for the Polish market are equipped as standard with type E electrical sockets with two USB sockets (we named these sockets as EU type).
Colloquially they are also called "French", they have two holes for active contacts and a pin for grounding. Standard E plugs, flat type C plugs and uni-schuko plugs (having a hole for the pin and schuco contacts for grounding - type E and F) are adapted to it.
For customers from other foreign markets, we offer sockets:
- type F - otherwise known as the "German" model. They have two openings for contacts, and spring plates located at the top and bottom are used for grounding. To these sockets as standard, we add two USB ports (we named these sockets as FU type)
- type J - otherwise known as the "Swiss" model. They have three holes: two for the contacts and one for the ground located just above them.
- type G - otherwise known as the "British" model. They have three holes for flat contacts: the vertical one allows you to plug in the other two and serves as a ground connection.
- type K - otherwise known as the "Danish" model. They have three holes: two for the contacts and one hole for the ground located just above them.
Other types of sockets (not listed above) are available on special request.
Each cabinet of the MSUV series is equipped with an external cable, thermal automatic fuse and surge protection.
In addition, MSUV cabinets are compatible with:
- Directive 2014/35/EU of February 26, 2014 on the harmonization of the laws of the Member States relating to the making available on the market of electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits.
- Standards PN-HD 60364-4-41, PN-EN 60335- 1, PN-EN 60670-1, PN-IEC 60884-1, PN-IEC 60364-7-713 and PN-EN 61293 of 1994.